Last week it was all about the handbag trends, this week it’s all about the shoe trends. I’m detailing them all, plus sharing styles I love in various price points! (All above images are clickable.)
1. Block Heels – You will see block heels everywhere this fall. I just ordered these under $100 Ivanka Trump pumps and they also come in black. See more great block heel styles in different price points here.
2. Wine-Colored – A great way to add this popular fall color into your wardrobe is shoes. I’ve shown the block heel trend again in these J.Crew pumps (with trendy lucite heel!), but try this trend in a pair of flats like these most comfortable flats ever that you might want to get in several colors!
3. Over the Knee Boots – These Stuart Weitzman boots are “the” boots this season but Nordstrom has lots of similar styles that I love. And Old Navy has some for about $50 if you want to try out this trend without spending a ton.
5. Retro New Balance Sneakers – Women are wearing these with skirts and casual t-shirts this fall. I think they make any old boring t-shirt and jeans outfit look so cuter (a great travel outfit, too!). I’ve linked these neutral ones from Anthropologie but J.Crew also has a ton of fun styles. Try a knock off version here.
6. Leopard Flats – Leopard flats (or heels!) make any outfit pop. Seriously, a cute striped tee, jeans, and these flats make for a chic and easy mom uniform. These J.Crew flats are also a great price (for J.Crew shoes) but aren’t great for a wider foot. For an absolute steal, try these Old Navy flats!
7. More Animal Print! – Animal print flats are also fun in a snakeskin. (But really I just wanted to show you the most comfortable flat ever in another color!). Love these J.Crew strappy flats or try this trend with the lace up trend for under $30 with these Old Navy flats.
9. Booties – Yes, booties. So obvious, but if you don’t have a pair you love, find some this fall. I bought my Dolce Vita booties below in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and wear them often. My waterproof booties from last year are back in stock and are a great neutral color. but browse more here.
Shop the Post:
Photo: Megan Weaver