I’ve been sharing fun Valentine’s Day gifts all week. Today it’s all about the guys! He will love my top picks.
1. Bag of Sweets – Who says candy is just for us girls? If he loves sweet and sour gummy candy he will love this gift set from Williams-Sonoma.
2. L’Homme by YSL cologne – Cologne is a perfect Valentine’s gift for him. (I really like this one, but let me know what you love your hubby to wear!)
3. Tommy John Red Boxer Briefs – Guys love this underwear brand with with their “cool cotton.”
4. Amazon Echo – Didn’t get him one for Christmas? Then how about for Valentine’s Day?! Tie a red bow on it and set it out in the den on February 14th.
5. Vineyard Vines Pink Polo – Spring is just around the corner. A pink polo (or red if pink is too preppy for him!) would be a nice gift he will enjoy all summer long.
6.The Steak Source – Not many things make my husband as happy as a good steak to grill. The Steak Source has various gift sets that your guy would love to receive. Maybe he can even cook you a romantic filet mignon dinner at home for Valentine’s Day?! (Note: we’ve had The Steak Source filets and ribeyes and both were delicious!).
7. Patagonia Tech Fleece – Perfect for weekend wear or running on cold winter days.
8. Heart socks – (Sorry, the ones on the collage sold out!) I gave these to my husband last year not thinking he would wear them much, but he actually does! This is a great gift from children. Other options here and here.
9. Bose Wireless Headphones – It doesn’t get better than Bose. Why not get him red for Valentine’s Day? (Other colors available, too).
A few more…
- Le Maison de Chocolat Twigs gift box – I thought this was fun because it looks like a cigar box, but it’s really filled with chocolate almond and hazelnut praline crisps.
- Tickets to an upcoming concert
- A surprise getaway
- A wine tasting class (wrap up a good bottle of wine for presentation)
- Maybe something different like a cooking class together at your local farmers’ market (if he likes that kind of thing!).
- More linked below:
And we all know what guys really want on Valentine’s Day. DoSayGive’s annual “Be Lovely at Night” post featuring my picks of tasteful intimates and sleepwear is coming on Monday. (Subscribe to receive posts via email below).