Who loves a good Free People Sweater? I do! I do! I’m partnering with Nordstrom today to style this look and share more pretty sweaters for fall. I can’t believe sweater season is just around the corner (or at least I hope it is!).
Shop the Post:
This sweater comes in four colors including black and white. I styled it with these raw hem Frame denim black jeans and mules I bought last year (similar here). Of course it can also be worn with leggings and boots or your favorite blue jeans. If you are super chic and daring, you can pull one shoulder off for a one-shoulder look!
So throughout August I’ve been sharing what I’m buying and wearing for fall. It is a pretty basic wardrobe but I outlined it below if that helps you shop. Note: I’ve been buying things that can go with the black slides and bag linked below, but you can certainly point this in a camel/or natural color scheme as well.
Here are my fall casual essentials:
- A good pair of denim (I have been loving these AG jeans and my sister loves these under $60 high-waisted distressed jeans)
- A pair of black jeans and/or leggings (my favorite here)
- A versatile cardigan (see how I styled it in this post)
- A few great tees and tops (scroll back through my posts to see what I bought)
- A great bag (love this Tory Burch bag, too!)
- Slides or Mules (love blogger-fave Gucci slides and these under $100 slides that come in black, silver, and leopard)
- Statement Earrings (how amazing are these Tory Burch earrings)
- A few good-looking sweaters. Here are some more of my favorites from Nordstrom (they always have such a great selection!):
Thank you so much to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post and to my readers for trusting me with great content. As always, all outfits are styled by me and opinions are my own.
Here’s to fall!
Photo: Beckley & Co.