As you know I spent A LOT of time researching gifts and products for DoSayGive’s Holiday Gift Guide. But there are so many gifts that I thought I should highlight my favorites in each category. Today, I’m sharing my picks for the Top Gifts for Him!
All collage images are clickable. But be sure to read my descriptions below to see why I picked these gifts. Often I will suggest a great companion gift or a lesser-priced alternative.
- Jack Black Set ($49 + free shipping) – If your husband/dad/boyfriend doesn’t use Jack Black he needs to! Men love this masculine line and this limited-edition Jack Pack Set includes their best-selling basics: Facial Cleanser, Beard Lube, and Moisturuzer, plus a lip balm and exfoliating soap. If he already loves and uses Jack Black, get this travel set for $52. If you are looking for a gif under $30, then this set is for you! (This last one would be a good stocking stuffer, too!).
- Johnnie O Shirt ($98 + free shipping)- I wrote about this company with their “west coast prep” style earlier this fall and since then I’ve had so many friends say their husbands love this brand – polos, pullovers, vests, and men like their dress shirts because of their “Tweener” button. (Read about that in my post!) Another brand that is a little different for a dress shirts is Mizzen and Main ($125). Their shirts are moisture-wicking and wrinkle free!
- Travel Roll Up Case ($49) Love that this holds all their cords and earbuds – easy to stick in a briefcase or carry on. And get it monogrammed and gift wrapped for free!
- Yeti Hopper ($299-349+ free shipping) – A Yeti Hopper is a great thing to take on fishing and camping trips. Dads love it when they are coaches and can carry drinks, ice, etc. It’s completely leak-proof and will keep ice frozen for days. Don’t want to spend that much, this Stanley Vacuum Bottle and Gift Set ($60) is a great gift (especially for hunters!).
- Retro Electronic Football Game ($32). Let him feel like a kid again with this retro game. My friend got this for her son and said her husband couldn’t stop playing it! Trust me on this one.
- Socks and Underwear – Two things you need to know: fair isle and moisture wicking. Fair isle socks are huge right, especially the Japanese brand Chup. (Also linking some less expensive ones here. As for underwear these moisture-wicking Tommy Johns are super popular right now.
- Apple Watch ($599+ free shipping) An obvious choice. So cool. No description needed! Don’t want to spend that much? Get him the new FitBit ($249 + free shipping). Or try the classic looks of Filson ($625 + free shipping) or Daniel Wellington ($199+ free shipping).
- Amazon Firesstick – ($39.99) New this year! Plug into your t.v. (at home or in a hotel room or friend’s house!) and watch Netflix, Hulu, etc. Better yet, there is a remote no frustrations trying to use an iPad as a remote. Also watch the best of live t.v. on NBC, ESPN ABC, etc. If he doesn’t have Amazon Prime, maybe pair this gift with a membership because they get free access to free videos and music.
- Bose Quiet Comfort Headphones ($299 + free shipping) My dad would like these noise canceling headphones, but if he needs some for working out get him these earphones for $99 + free shipping.
- Barbour Coat ($399 + free shipping) A waxed Barbour coat never goes out of style and lasts for decades or more. He will feel so good in this refined yet casual coat. Don’t want to spend that much but still want a gift along these lines. These Barbour leather utility gloves ($89 + free shipping) are the perfect solution.
- Corksickle Whiskey Wedge ($14.95) – I got my dad this for his birthday . The ice in this Whiskey wedge melts slower than normal ice cubes and, as they say, it “takes the edge off” a little bit. Pair with a nice bottle of whiskey for a fun gift. Also these Corksickle Chillsner ($16.95) for beer bottles is fun to pair with a 6-pack of seasonal beer.
- Golf Courses Book ($115 + free shipping) I told you about this book at Father’s Day, but now you can get it leather bound, monogrammed and gift wrapped for free.
Let me know if you find anything great and please share this Christmas Gifts for Him post on Facebook if you liked it!
Shop the Post: