I have spent weeks doing tons of research on what are the best men’s gifts this holiday season. Whether it’s for your husband, dad, brother, or boyfriend, I think you can find something awesome on this list (and in your price range!). All above images are clickable or see my descriptions with links below!
1. Ray Bans ($200 for polarized, $150 for non-polarized)- Any guy would love a pair of these classic sunglasses.
2. Chrome Cast ($32.49 with free shipping) – You don’t have to use a Wii any more to hook up Netflix to your t.v. Just plug this into the side! A great price and any guy would love this!
3. The North Face “Canyonwall” gloves – ($40 with free shipping) -A great price for North Face gloves with “etip” (meaning they can text without taking off their gloves!)
4. Mr. Beams Ultrabright Lantern with USB charger ($30)- Great gift for dads! This lantern lets out so much light and is perfect for when the power goes out and they need to charge their phones/ipads. (It’s also is great for camping!)
5. Buffalo Plaid iPad Air Sleeve ($30 with free shipping) – A manly man’s iPad case!
6. Feather Bow Tie Handmade in Charleston, South Carolina ($110-$149) – These are the perfect, unique gift for the bow tie-lover in your life Loved by Bill Murray, these are hand-made in Charleston, South Carolina. He will not receive anything else so unique this holiday season! (And they have several feather types to choose from!).
7. Jack Black “Dream Team” Facial Care Set ($18 with free shipping) – This is the BEST facial care for men, and it’s masculine looking so he won’t roll his eyes when he opens it. This is a great set with free shipping! (Reg. Value $25). I also have a larger set linked on my website (under “Shop” category).
8. Barrington Gifts Desk Cell Phone Holder ($35)- Get this monogrammed for a handsome yet personal gift. This is great for men to have a visible place to put their phone while they are working at their desk.
9. Yeti Tundra 65 cooler ($399 with free shipping) – I know of so many men who have a Yeti cooler on their wish list! This is a good size, too. My dad swears by his Yeti cooler – it really is amazing how long it can keep stuff cold!
10. Kodiak Portable Power Bank (blue) ($50 with free shipping) – perfect gift for the hunter, fisher, or camper. They can be deep into woods and still charge all their phones, tablets, and speakers.
11. Barrington Gifts “The Captain’s Bag” ($495) – Expensive, yes., but something he will have FOREVER. This leather bag is made with the finest leather and is absolutely gorgeous in person. A great gift to go in together with your siblings for dad!
12. “Canyonwall 3-in-1 Jacket” ($270 with free shipping) – My husband has this and loves it – wears it almost everyday in the cold weather.
13. Beats by Dr. Dre Wireless Headphones ($199.95) – If he likes music, he will appreciate Beats head phones. Trust me!
14. 41: A Portrait of My Father by George W. Bush ($21 with free shipping) – Perfect for a son to give to a father or grandfather!
15. Sperry Top-Sider “Cold Bay” Boots ($150 with free shipping)- Even if your guy is not an outdoorsman, he can still pull off these classic boots. My husband wears them all winter long.
16. GoPro Hero 3 Silver Edition ($299 with free shipping) Another must have for an outdoorsman, biker, or other athlete. It’s an amazing gift that will be well-received!
17. Monogrammed Corporate Pocket Jotter ($65) – My husband used to always write random notes on scrap pieces of paper. I told him he was too old to be doing that! This he can keep in his pocket or briefcase. And it can be monogrammed!
18. Henley Brands Bar Set ($60) – A great gift for any aspiring mixologist! Great for transporting to parties and man caves.
19. Pottery Barn Square Decanter ($31.50 on sale) – Even if they aren’t big drinkers, any guy would appreciate a decanter for his home bar. Monogrammed for additional charge. (Reg. $39.50)
20. Lululemon “No Boxer Boxer” ($24) – Strange gift? No way! These Lululemon boxers with sweat-wicking technology make a nice stocking stuffer. Guys love these!
What do you think of the list? Let me know if you order something I suggested (I won’t tell, I promise!)
And please “Like” and “Share” on Facebook!