Tassels, suede, hardware, bows…I’m breaking down fall handbag trends today, with both splurge and steal options! (All bags above are clickbale!)
I have really enjoyed this Sole Society tote I bought during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. It is my mom bag right now a decent price at under $60. I also am rocking the saddle bag trend with this Splendid crossbody you’ve seen me post on Instagram. Here are 10 more picks I love this fall, with some budget-friendly lookalikes:
1. Cleobella Harley Tote – A company that is very popular on the west coast, and known for using local artisans to handmake their product, Cleobella is a name to remember. Love this navy and black fringe Harley tote for something totally unique this fall! Patterns are in this fall – try also leopard or This Forever 21 tassel bag is super trendy and only $38.
2. Rebecca Minkoff Reagan Satchel ($345) – A bag that is so versatile and one you will use for many years, this Reagan Satchel is available in suede or go for the gorgeous leather satchel here. For a budget-friendly option, try this satchel from Target or this one with tassels.
3. Bow clutch ($345)- If you have some dressy functions this fall (or plan on lots of date nights!) this Chloe bow clutch or a similar style like this one from Kohl’s is a closet staple you will enjoy for years to come.
4. Foldover Clutch ($235) – Love this Clare V. foldover clutch at Anthro for fall. Wear day to night. This suede one from Asos is only $22 and for a pop of leopard (or cute gift!) try this Sole Society foldover clutch.
5. Rebecca Minkoff Small Feed Bag ($245) – Two trends going on with this bag. First, the hardware. (For a more western look, try this awesome Coach bag!). Second, the tawny color is a hot color right now and goes with more than you think. If you wear a lot of neutral colors, it also adds a nice pop of fall color. Try also this reversible tote for under $50 and also this crossbody bag for $99.
6. Kate Spade James Street Bag ($495) – This bag is pricey but oh so pretty! Maybe a good birthday wish list item if your special day is coming up;). It comes in black, too!
8. Chloe Hayley Hobo Bag ($1,890) – The Chloe Marcie bags are quite popular in Dallas, but if you want to be a little different, this new Chloe Hayley bag is gorgeous and has a little hardware to tap into that fall trend. Macy’s has this pretty hobo bag on sale.
9. J.Crew Monogrammed Crossbody Bag ($125) – This would also be such a cute gift for someone! Comes in several great colors and is roomier than you think. This Old Navy one is only $22 and almost an exact knockoff.
10. Tory Burch Quilted Nylon Tote ($275) – I feel like Tory Burch is going back to her roots with this bag and it’s under $300 which is rare for her totes these days. Quilted bags are so popular (hello, MZ Wallace) so I love this for everyday use this fall. And, hello, this one from Off Fifth is a complete steal. And not quilted but I really like this nylon tote from Old Navy. Attach a colorful tassel to it for a pop of color!
Hope you found something perfect to add to your wardrobe this fall!