I’ve been browsing all of my favorite stores during my middle of the night nursing sessions (I can never go back to sleep afterward!) so I thought I would put my favorite finds into a blog post. And tell you how to mix and match some key pieces to make several different outfits this fall. All photos above are clickable!
Key Pieces I’m Loving This Fall:
- Feminine white blouse or ruffle blouse (or bell-sleeve blouses although they kind of drive me crazy!)
- Great pair of mules. If it’s your budget, these Gucci slides are so popular right now and classic. (I found $22 Dupes here). Leopard mules go with so much in a classic wardrobe, too.
- Quilted Jacket – A classic Barbour will last you for years or I found what looks like a nice, less expensive version here.
- Camo anything – this Anthro tee is up my alley for casual days, maybe with New Balance sneakers or whatever casual sneakers you have.
- Long Tunics – I love my new Anthro tee tunic (several colors) and this sweater tunic. Both are cute with denim or leggings. This short-sleeve plaid tunic from Anthro looks cute tucked in or out.
- A great skirt to go with your white blouse or a chic new dress for luncheons or church (love this dress and this dress). Pair with whatever neutral heels you have.
- A fab new sweater. I did an entire post on fall sweaters but just found this black and white sweater = LOVE!
- An amazing bag! Tory Burch is having a sale on most of their new merchandise (Nordstrom is price matching). Free shipping, too!
All of the things above can be mixed and matched. Here’s just some of the ways:
Outfit #1 (Pair with whatever solid or striped tees you own)
Outfit #2 (Dress it up with neutral heels in your closet)
Outfit #3 (Cute blouse + jeans + slides = Easy!)
Outfit #4 (Same as above!)
Outfit# 5 (Love a good tunic!)
Outfit #6 (Everyone needs a pair of black jeans!)
Outfit #7 (Casual #OOTD)
Browse all my favorite fall pieces below!