Father’s Day is just around the corner on June 18th. As always, I’ve pulled together gift ideas from all your favorite stores to make being a thoughtful gift-giver super easy! (Click on images above to shop).
I have a ton more gift ideas at the bottom of the post but, first, here are descriptions for the neat gifts in the collage above.
1. johnnie -O polo – One of my husband’s favorite brands, especially during the summer. He loves their prep-formance line of polos and now you can get them with or without a logo. Use code DOSAYGIVE for 20% off sitewide (maybe get your son a matching shirt!).
2. Champion Trophy Dish ($38) – I love to throw a conversation piece into my gift guides. Etched with “Champion” on the outside, this silver-plated dish would be perfect on his desk or bookshelf. Fill with his favorite wrapped hard candies for a fun gift!
3. Nike Apple Watch ($399 + free shipping) – Perfect for the runner with its GPS tracking and easy-to-read display.
4. Dad & Dude Matching Dinosaur Socks ($65 + free shipping) -How cute from your son!
5. Amazon Echo – ($139+ free shipping) If he doesn’t have one, he’d probably love one (my dad does!). **Found them at Bed, Bath, and Beyond on major sale!
6. Sugarfina Bento Box ($28+ free shipping) – For the dad with the sweet tooth!
7. Swim trunks ($85) – Loving these hammerhead trunks from Southern Tide.
8. Birchbox Men’s Subscription Box (3 month for $60) – Every month he will get four deluxe samples from some of his favorite grooming brands like Jack Black and Kiehl’s, plus one full-size lifestyle product. (It might be socks one month and a pocketknife another month!).
9. iGrill Meat Thermometer ($99 + free shipping) The one thing my dad says HAS to be on my Father’s Day gift guide. He loves this bluetooth thermometer so much. (He also loves his Traeger grill, although I know some guys are more Big Green Egg or the old school charcoal types.
10. Father of the Year collar stays ($40 + free shipping!) – My husband is always running out of collar stays so he would love these special ones.
Before I get to the full list I wanted to mention a neat subscription gift from DoSayGive sponsor, Hawaii Coffee Box. If your husband loves coffee, he will love this tour of fresh Hawaiian roasted coffee beans delivered monthly to his door. For the month of June, boxes will also include a bottle of Kona Coffee seasoning. It’s $34.99 for one month or $99 for three months.
Browse below for more fun gift ideas he will love. Be sure to read each description and click to shop!
Hope you find something he will love!