Valentine’s Day is Wednesday so I thought I’d put together a quick post to direct you to some great last minute gifts. Guys, there’s some ideas for your wife in here, too! I also have some of my favorite local gift ideas in Dallas (that might spark some imagination in your own town!)
For baby you can give this adorable Eric Carle inspired book with same-day shipping on Amazon. Pick up heart or Star Wars pajamas at Hannah Andersson. For boys, this Crazy Aaron thinking putty ships same day or find at a local boutique children’s toy store. Call a local bakery and see if they offer DIY cookie decorating kits. Heart stickers and new craft supplies from Target or Michaels. Williams-Sonoma has great Valentine’s candies. New water bottle, nightgown, undies. Cheryl’s iced cookies are actually really good and they have free delivery if you order by 3 pm eastern today. A sweet thing to send to grandchildren!
For tweens and teens:
Gel pens on Amazon with an adult coloring book. iTunes gift cards are always a good idea. (duh!) New drug store nail polish. Fresh Sugar lips (pick up at Nordstrom) or mini red bluetooth speaker. This is a great waterproof speaker and comes in pink (and red and black) and ships same-day. Sugarfina Candygram (they can pick out the candy they want!). Clarisonic is always a great gift for teen girl or guy. Cute clutch or crossbody for girls. Pick up this darling necklace in store or overnight.
- See this post for DIY ideas including nail polish gift and movie night idea.
- Heart Linzer cookies from local bakery.
- Homemade cookies or treats!
- Small potted arrangement. Trader Joe’s is always nice!
- Candy (see any of above)
- Gourmet tomato soup in a jar (love La Madeline’s)
- Buy online; pick up in store: a gorgeous cross body or budget clutch here.
- Simple bar necklace (see luxury version below). Also Jo Malone bath oil is lovely. Pink Kendra Scott earrings (if she likes Kendra Scott). Pretty chemise or two-piece set
- Cosabella romper on Amazon with next day shipping.
- Sugarfina luxury gift box (free overnight shipping over $150). Or you could get smaller gifts for wife and daughters to reach $150 minimum.
- David Yurman has free overnight delivery if ordered by 4 pm eastern.
- Flowers are always a good idea! Luxury option: weekly or monthly flower delivery from a local florist. Dr. Delphinium in Dallas does this.
- Spa gift card. Luxury option: spa membership where they can get one service a month. MHiatus Spa in Dallas offers this.
- Experience gifts like wine tasting or local cooking class. In Dallas, Central Market and the Farmers Market offers great classes. Or Scardello cheese shop.
- Luxury Louboutin pumps (that all have a signature red heel)
- Look at the options on your local food delivery app (Favor, Uber Eats etc). Maybe are offer delivery from local choclatiers and bakeries.
- Beautiful potted arrangement. Orchids or succulents for a modern look. Nicholson-Hardie in Dallas does AMAZING things but any local flower shop can do this.
- Plan a date night this weekend (and arrange for sitter, etc.!)
- Drybar gift certificate (printable); Luxury version: Drybar Membership!
- Emporium Pies has box of mini pies and flowers ($50) from DIRT and they deliver!
- Steel City Pops popsicle box (call to order)
- Ylang 23 (Love this bar necklace)
- Joy Macarons has a gorgeous flower and macaron box and has delivery options.
- Kate Weiser Chocolates (Trinity Groves but also can buy at Eatzi’s)
- Sugarfina in Northpark (Favor delivers!)
- Download Cherry gift certificate (in-home manicures)
- Empire Baking Co. for Linzer cookies or bags of heart cookies.
- I love the Pure Beauty Spa in Neiman Marcus Northpark for facials Valentine’s specials here.