I stumbled upon a HUGE beauty sale going on at Nordstrom right now. Tons of popular brands, like Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, Esteé Lauder, and Kiehl’s are marked down 15% with free shipping. It isn’t advertised (because they are price matching) so you won’t see these prices in store. I am not sure how long this sale will last so stock up on your favorite makeup products now. I’ve rounded my top 12 picks in the sale!
1. Benefit They’re Real! Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara – This mascara has been a best seller for years. I love it, too. Read the reviews and you will see how people are obsessed with this mascara.
2. BeautyBlender Sponge Applicator – If you haven’t already started using this magic tool, take advantage of this sale and start! It is the easiest and quickest way to apply your makeup evenly across your face. While they sell different versions of this at drugstores, I think in this case the name brand is high quality and definitely worth the few extra dollars. Make sure you also add this Sponge Cleanser to your cart to clean it after usage (or you can use mild soap!).
3. T3 Whirl Convertible Styling Wand – This styling tool is all the rage right now. You can purchase different barrel size to create different size waves. The price on this tool is great and definitely worth the splurge according to my sister who recently purchased it!
4. NARS Audacious Lipstick – This is a great go-to lipstick. Meg (my stylish assistant) swears by the Apoline color, but if you’re looking for a great nude shade, definitely try Barbara!
5. Personal MicroDerm Pro – I use this PMD about once month but really should use it once a week. It is a similar to what estethecians use in spas and it helps brighten, smooth and even skin tone while removing that pesky layer of dead skin. If you use the PMD consistently your makeup will go on so much more smoothly.
6. ‘The Makeup’ Eyelash Curler – My eyelash curler has seen better days. I think I am going to get this highly rated one!
7. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil – I swore off eyeliner a few years ago because I could never get it to look right. Liquid liner looks too dramatic against my pale skin and pencil liners always looked sloppy. Enter this glide on pencil eyeliner from Urban Decay! It is highly rated and now I see why. I use the smog but think I am going to get a shade darker brown – maybe the smoke or whiskey.
8. Benefit The POREfessional Face Primer – If you don’t use a makeup primer, you must! This is a game changer. Put on top of your sunscreen/moisturizer before your foundation. It makes putting on foundation so much easier! Look at the reviews on this one, too.
9. MAC Lip Scrubtious – This lip scrub is amazing and doesn’t have the drying effect that other products do. Use in the morning to remove dry skin before lipstick.
10. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion – Next week I am starting a skincare series sharing my go-to skincare products and this is one of them. It treats those pesky under-the-skin pimples and whiteheads. Dab on affected area before bed to help shorten the length of your breakout.
11. NARS Blush – Another top-rated product is NARS blush in Orgasm. It’s one of my go-to peachy pink colors, perfect for spring. And NARS new spring color is included in this sale if you want to try it.
12. Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate – Meg uses this daytime serum before her primer and sunscreen. She swears by it!
Shop the rest of this great sale here and Nordstrom cardmembers don’t forget that you can get triple points through March 25th!