Stocking Stuffers! I have had a list of children’s stocking stuffers on the blog, but today it’s all about the adults! Fun and unique stocking stuffers for her, but many of these are great gifts in and of themselves. In fact, I pretty much want everything on this list!
I’ve got a full list of great stocking stuffer ideas below but here are the details from the collage above:
1.Dry Barn “Detox” Travel Size Dry Shampoo ($13 + free shipping!). One of my favorite dry shampoos! Full size is $22!
2. Draper James Phone Case ($40) Only available in the iPhone 5/5s size but so cute!
3. Silicone Big O Key ring ($28 + free shipping!) A great price point for the most helpful gift ever! The leather one is also free shipping – use code FREESHIP by Dec. 18th for guaranteed Christmas delivery and free gift wrapping!
4. Shisheido Eyelash Curler (On sale! $17.10 + free shipping!). The name in eyelash curlers! I have on my list!
5. Small Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Around $16) This can fit in the palm of your hand – good for her desk at work or for your college kid who likes to do her homework on a picnic blanket at the park! This comes in five fun colors and black so is a great stocking stuffer for guys, too.
6. Mason Pearson Brush ($230 + free shipping) Don’t panic at this price. I just figured someone out there will be lucky enough to receive in their stocking this year. You can read the reviews on this brand of brushes but they are the real deal. Less expensive ones here and pocket one here. Also this Dry Bar Brush travel detangler brush ($10 + free shipping!) is a great stocking stuffer!
7. Essie Neutral 3-Pack ($25.50 + free shipping) I love this set because if you have daughters/daughters-in-law you can split up for fun stocking stuffers!
8. They’re Real Lengthening Mascara by Benefit ($24.50) This has been a got item at many “Favorite Things” parties in recent weeks! Great reviews – I am asking for this one!
9. Fuzzy Pom Keychain ($15 + free shipping!) A very popular gift this year.People are wearing on their totes and travel bags. These are a great price and come in many fun colors! Grab one for your tween/tween, too!
10. Touch Tech Cashmere Gloves (On sale! $35.98 + free shipping!) These are great for mothers/mothers-in-law/friends. And come in 10 colors! Everyone always needs some fresh gloves in the winter!
I’ve got a lot more ideas below. Be sure to read the descriptions! Click on photo to shop. Price may be lower than it appears because some stores keep reducing prices to get your last-minute holiday business! Free shipping on most of these things!
Note these sales today, too:
Ugg Boots – More than 20% off top styles!
The North Face – New markdowns on popular items for men, women, and children:
Anthropologie – 40% off all sweaters + free shipping over $100!
Pottery Barn Kids – All orders ship free with code SHIP4FREE.
Big O Key Ring – Get free shipping and free gift wrap with code FREESHIP. Order by Dec. 18th for guaranteed Christmas delivery with standard shipping.
Barrington GIfts – 10 % off with code MERRY10. Good sitewide but monogrammed items will arrive after Christmas. But they have a limited number of (non-monogrammed) items that can arrive before Christmas! Click here.
J. Crew – 40% off coats, sweaters, etc.
Stay tuned for men’s stocking stuffers later today! Be sure you are on my email list so you don’t miss it! And don’t forget to browse the full DoSayGIve Holiday Gift Guide for more thoughtful gift ideas. Most shipping cutoffs are not until this weekend so you still have time! And I am happy to make personal recommendations, too. Just email me at email@example.com.
Photo: Katrice Howell Photography