Every year my mom gives my sister and me some kind of makeup set. Usually it’s a Bobbi Brown eye and lip palette, but sometimes it’s a set of lipsticks. I have to say, I look forward to what it’s going to be every Christmas because I can always use some new makeup!
During the holidays brands often package up (beautifully!) some of their best-selling products for a discounted rate. It’s a great time to try out new products. So even if you don’t need to buy any more gifts, you may want to buy one of these beauty gifts just for yourself!
1. Bobbi Brown Eye and Blush Palette ($76.50 + free shipping) A $145 value and it’s on sale! I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the one my mom gets us this year!
2. Tory Burch Fragrance Rollerball ($28 + free shipping) Love the packaging on this gift! Ready to go for teachers, friends, stocking stuffers, etc.
3. Beauty Blender Duo with Cleanser ($40 + free shipping) One Beauty Blender is $20 so with this set you get two AND the cleanser. I love my Beautyblender to put on my foundation in the morning. (I get it wet first!)
4. YSL Touche d’Eclat Eye Collection ($66.60 + free shipping) Is anyone else obsessed with this Touche d”Eclat line? I use the Radiant Touch (which alone retails for $42!) but with this set you get that as well as a Mascara, Eye Liner, AND a dark circle corrector!
5. Pinch Provisions Mini Emergnecy Kit ($16) Everything she needs “in a pinch” in one little bag. Love this leopard one!
6. Charlotte Tilbury Mini Lipstick Set ($39 + free shipping) They had this set last year and brought it back because it was so popular. Three of her best-selling lip colors in a mini size – perfect for on the go!
7. Sparkle and Shine Set by Drybar ($199 + free shipping!) This would be an amazing gift to receive! One of Drybar’s powerful hairdryers with four of their popular products and a round brush! I also love this set for $30 + free shipping because it includes a travel size dry shampoo, brush, and Chaser Shine Cream!
8. Clarisonic Mia 2 with Kate Sommerville Glow Set ($149 + free shipping!) First of all, if you don’t have a Clarisonic you need one! Second, they are reg. $149 so with this set you get the Mia 2 PLUS three Kate Sommerville products: wash, exfoliating treatment, and an anti-wrinkle cream! If you don’t want the products, right now the Mia 2 is on sale for $132 + free shipping!
9. Beautycounter Lip Duo ($45) I love my sheer Beautycounter lip gloss. This season they have two new colors and they arrive in a beautiful red gift box. Add a pretty ribbon and you are ready to go!
10. Refillable Atomizer ($6 + free shipping) Fun stocking stuffer and comes in four colors. Fill with your favorite fragrance for on-the-go!
A few more beauty gift ideas to consider:
And don’t forget to browse the full DoSayGive Holiday Gift Guide for thoughtful ideas for everyone on your list!