If you have been shopping my DoSayGive Holiday Gift Guide you know that I have so many fabulous gift ideas for her. Today I am narrowing down the list and telling you my absolute favorites to make your shopping easier (and to help you find some ideas for yourself!).
Be sure to read the description because I often suggest a budget-friendly alternative or a great companion gift!
- White and Warren Cashmere Travel Wrap ($304 + free shipping) – This thing is amazing. So cozy and soft, yet just looks luxurious at the same time. You can wear this as a scarf or wrap around your shoulders when cold. My friends who have this seem to bring it along with them everywhere during the winter! Comes in several beautiful colors. (A more budget-friendly option is this cashmere-blend wrap for under $100!).
- Tory Burch Logo Pearl Drop Earrings ($88 + free shipping) – These are just so classy and beautiful. And a great price for a gift from Tory Burch.
- Big O Key Ring ($55 + free shipping+ free gift wrapping) – If you don’t have one, I highly recommend asking for one! Your life will be changed! (Read my original post here.) Use code FREESHIP. I love the leather but a more budget-friendly (and still cute!) option is the new Big O Silicone Key Ring.
- Tory Burch York Tote ($295 + free shipping) – A classic TB tote is always a sure bet for a hit of a gift! This comes in several colors but if you aren’t sure I’d go with the neutral or gray because it will take her year round Spring. A less expensive option (and still really popular!) is this vegan leather reversible tote in the light gray charcoal ($54 + free shipping). If she already has a tote, I have several cute chain cross bodies the DoSayGive Holiday Gift Guide for Her!
- Jo Malone Limited Edition Collection ($115 + free shipping) – Giving perfumes is tricky because it is so personal. I recommend giving a set like this Jo Malone collection so she can take the time to find a fragrance that she really loves. I also love this gorgeous, special-ediition Diptyque Discover set – it sold out at Neimans really fast but is still available at Nordstrom (but probably not for long!).
- Neely Phelan Tassel Earrings ($120 + free shipping) Tassel anything is so big right now. These earrings come in several gorgeous colors and arrive packaged beautifully. And these black tassel earrings ($68) are good for the fashionista in your life! Another sure hit along the tassel lines are these monogrammed tassel keychains ($49) which are fun to hang on a tote, Big O Key Ring, or gym bag.
- Samsng NX500 ($499/ reg. $799) – This is one of the HOT cameras right now. You can change out the lenses like a DSLR but it’s not as bulky and the picture quality is just excellent – so perfect for moms! My sister bought one on Black Friday but looks like they are still a pretty good dal right now!
- S’well Water Bottle ($35 + free shipping) – Because every girl deserves a glamorous water bottle! These bottles are really popular right now and come in so many fun colors (if gold is not her thing!).
- The Southerner’s Cookbook ($25 on Amazon) A must-have for any Southern lady’s cookbook collection. This heirloom-quality collection of recipes, Southern traditions, and culture tidbits is from the editors of Garden and Gun magazine so you know it’s going to be good. (I have some other great cookbook ideas here). A fun thing to pair with this cookbook is a Mason Cash mixing bowl or a Le Creuset. (This shallow pan is 50% off today + free shipping!)
- Bric’s luggage ($550+) – Can y’all tell this luggage is on my wish list? I talk about it all the time! Neiman’s has already sold out of several of the popular sizes in the cream but linking some more options below.
- Rockstud flats or heels ($745-$995) If you really want to wow her this year, THIS is the hot shoe right now – the flats or the pumps. You can find a less expensive alternative (phew!) here.
- Kate Spade Gramercy Gold Watch ($225) A gold statement watch goes beautifully with bangles or link bracelets (remember my post yesterday?!) If she wants a more subdued but still classy watch, Daniel Wellington is the way to go for under $200.
There are a few more things that didn’t fit into my lovely color-schemed collage but that are always popular gifts with women at Christmas:
The FitBit Charge HR and fuzzy slippers are always great gifts. Obviously, if she doesn’t have Ugg boots or Hunter wellies, those are always sure to please. In my post yesterday you read that a gold link bracelet is popular among all generations, and, of course, blue and white chinoiserie patterned things are HUGE right now – this 4-piece vase set is lovely in person and the right price at about $35 on sale.
Be sure to check the full DoSayGive Holiday Gift Guide for Her for more thoughtful ideas!
[Giveaway Closed] To help all the husbands and boyfriends out there trying to find the perfect gift, I’m giving away a $50 Nordstrom Gift Card to a DoSayGive reader that SHARES this post on Facebook (so the men will see it!). To enter:
- Share this post on Facebook. (Link below or copy and paste the URL into your Facebook page).
- Comment below that you shared!
Giveaway ends Sunday at 10 CST. Winner will be announced in Monday’s post so be sure to check!
For gift ideasfor dads, husbands, and children, browse the DoSayGive Holiday Gift Guide!
Shop the Post
Paper: Navy Leopard Wrapping Paper by Our Heiday
Bracelets: Julie Vos
Photos: Stephanie Drenka