Lunch with Lilly is tomorrow, March 18th. I’ve got the details on this “gift with purchase” sale and pulled the cutest things from Lilly Pulitzer’s latest collection to help you shop, including this darling dress my mom gave me for my birthday.
Shop the Post:
Did you know I used to be a Lilly girl? My first job out of college was at a local Lilly store. I used to admire the moms that would dress so chic in their printed shift dresses and buy the cutest matching things for their little girls. Now I get to do the same thing!
This Jane shift dress is a new take on Lilly’s classic shift. It’s make from soft material. It’s light and airy and has plenty of room for my bump to grow a bit more. (I am wearing a six, thought I usually wear a four). It is so so comfy – perfect for church and showers and, a ladies’ lunch, of course! (Note: it also comes in green, but I am more of a blue girl.)
Here are some more of my current Lilly favorites for women and girls:
Now for tomorrow’s awesome Lunch with Lilly promotions. The gifts are all bar-themed this year and so adorable!
Every purchase tomorrow in-store and online comes with a free gift (limited quantities!).
- Any purchase gets you darling Lilly cocktail napkins.
- A $200 purchase gets you an adorable Lilly wine tote (plus gift above)
- A $500 purchase gets you a wine bottle set (plus gifts above)
- An $800 purchase gets you a lacquer Lilly tray (plus gifts above)
- A $1,000 purchase gets you a Lilly drink set (plus gifts above)
- And the most amazing of all: a $3,000 purchase gets you a Society Social bar cart plus all the gifts above!
If you don’t know about Society Social, this NYC-based company has made bar carts a necessity again (and one was on my Holiday Gift Guide!). So chic and perfect from which to serve drinks in your new Lilly dress;).
Shop the Post: